Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm a newbie with Google Sites...

and did not know how long it would take for the robots to pick up "Two Quaker Cemeteries" once I registered the site. It's like waiting with the clock ticking. Will it be right away? two weeks? a couple of months?

I got a little shock a couple of days ago. I'm following up some research that had to do with Quakers - using Google Search - I don't even remember what keywords I typed in. All of a sudden I saw a topic that looked awfully familiar and when I looked at it the third time, I realized it was the "Two Quaker Cemeteries" web site. The robot has picked up the web!

The mail has been coming in and it's nice to see that folks are really interested in the story...also a few compliments sprinkled around.

http://sites.google.com/site/twoquakercemeteries/

No comments:

Post a Comment